In some cases where you may want to assign different pricing to the options by parts/fabric/trims. This tutorial will explain how that works and walk you through getting it configured.
1. Open the Design Project in StyleBook (Scanatic™ for Fashion Portal -> Menu -> Apparel), click the 3 dots on the upper right and select Edit Design Project
2. Click the little black circle icon next to Price
3. Click Base price to set the base price
4. Go to PatternBRIC to assign different prices by parts. In this example, we will add $25 for wider lapels
and $10 for every ticket pocket added
5. Now let's assign different fabrics prices. Go to FabricBRIC
6. You must select each individual fabric to apply premium pricing. They they are saved under a folder, you need to open the folder and tick the fabrics
You can also tick in the box next to the header to select all at once
7. Finally we will assign premium prices for the trims. In this case, we will add $30 premium for the brown buttons
Please sign in to leave a comment.